34 Dean Street
- Monday: 8am – 7pm
- Tuesday: 8am – 7pm
- Wednesday: 12 – 7pm
- Thursday: 8am – 7pm
- Friday: 9am – 4pm
- Saturday: 11am – 4pm
- Sunday: closed
You can walk in for
- Treatment for those with positive gonorrhoea and chlamydia tests.
- If you’ve had sex with a person who tells you they had gonorrhoea or chlamydia.
- HIV PrEP three monthly monitoring. (If buying online just show us the order confirmation from your supplier)
- Follow up for people who started emergency HIV PEP at 56 Dean Street.
- Completion of HPV vaccine courses in gay men.
- Completion of Hepatitis B vaccine courses in those at high risk though sex.
You need to reserve a time slot for
- Sexual health screening for people without symptoms (STI/STD and HIV tests) with results in 6 hours.
- You can reserve a timeslot here.
We use the latest technology to make things as simple as possible, with touchscreen check-in, self-taken tests and fast bloods with our friendly team.
If you’re at risk it’s important to get tested regularly. Public Health England recommend that gay men should test every three months if they regularly have unprotected sex with new partners. If not, they should HIV test at least once a year.